Director/Producer | DeLouise Enterprises LLC
Director/producer Amy DeLouise creates high-impact nonfiction digital content, primarily for large live events. With more than 400 productions to her credit, Amy is a leader in the field of short form digital storytelling and has garnered more than 40 creative excellence awards including Tellys, Peer, New York Festivals, Aurora, and CINE Golden Eagle. She was also honored with the Woman of Vision Leadership Award from Women in Film & Video (WIFV) of Washington, D.C. for her leadership in the industry. Amy launched WIFV's innovative pop-up event, #GalsNGear, focused on building community and diversity in the film and digital media communities.
Amy is a Lynda.com/LinkedIn Learning author with several popular titles, including her latest Freelance Work Strategies for Video & Motion Graphics Creatives. Amy's title The Producer's Playbook: Real People on Camera (Focal Press/Routledge) is being used in dozens of film and communications programs across the country. She's currently working on a new book in the series, with co-author Cheryl Ottenritter, called Nonfiction Sound & Story. Amy has a B.A. in English from Yale University. For more resources and tips from Amy, visit her website at www.amydelouise.com.
- Social Marketing for Creatives | Wed. October 17 - 12:45 PM - 2:00 PM
- Sound & Story for Nonfiction Video Creatives | Wed. October 17 - 2:15 PM - 5:00 PM
- How to Script: Best Practices for Writing Your Project | Thu. October 18 - 8:30 AM - 9:45 AM
- Post|Production Campus: Multi-Platform Madness - 10 Tips for Content Producers | Thu. October 18 - 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- #GALSNGEAR: Making Waves in the Market | Thu. October 18 - 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM