AVID ACI & ACSR, Adobe ACE & Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Certified Trainer | FMC
Tibor holds a BA in Composition and Conducting from University of Novi Sad, a MA in Music Composition and Speech and Theatre, both from Montclair University, NJ, and a mini-MBA from Rutgers University, NJ. Besides BlackMagic DaVinci Resolve, Tibor is certified in all levels of Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro.
Since 1999, he improved and raised the quality of post-production workflow for editors from: ABC, AMC, BET, CBS, Comedy Central, CNN, ESPN, FOX, Food Network, FUSE, HBO, IFC, MTV, Martha Stewart, NBC, NFL, NHL, Nickelodeon, OXYGEN, PGA, Sundance Channel, truTV, Univision, WPIX, VH-1; Al Jazeera-Qatar, Danish TV, MBC-Dubai, Swedish TV, Vietnam TV; Bettislab, Honeywell Security, Lockheed Martin, NASA & Saudi Airlines; CIA-pilabs, FBI, Secret Service, all five branches of the U.S. military, Embassy in Baghdad, the royal house of Crown Prince of Qatar; students & faculty of Columbia University, CUNY, DFA, Drexel, John Hopkins University, Marist College, The New School and NYU.
For ten years he served as adjunct faculty for CUNY and has contributed documentaries for DUNA TV-Budapest. As a Department of State accredited journalist, he contributed articles in Hungarian, Serbo-Croatian and English for on-line and hard copy media. In 2015 he published www.amerikaivagyok.com – collection of essays and interviews in Hungarian. As Executive Director of Staten Island's CTV, he designed and implemented a 1.8 million USD move from analog to digital and in 2005 sponsored the Guiness World Record longest TV talk show (33 hrs non stop) marathon featuring Frank Morano, producer of the WABC radio Curtis Sliwa show. Tibor's featurette Overnite Shift (also trademarked as a T-shirt brand) was presented at the Cannes Film Festival.
- In Depth: Getting Started with Color in DaVinci Resolve | Wed. October 17 - 8:30 AM - 11:15 AM
- Editing in DaVinci Resolve | Wed. October 17 - 12:45 PM - 2:00 PM
- Post|Production Campus: Making People Look Good in Resolve v15 | Wed. October 17 - 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Color Correction and Grading in Adobe Premiere Pro CC | Wed. October 17 - 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
- Avid Media Composer Tips | Thu. October 18 - 12:45 PM - 2:00 PM
- Post|Production Campus: Everyday Simple Compositing in Resolve v15 Fusion Workspace | Thu. October 18 - 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM